Looking for mummy friends in Crawley /ifield

(9 Posts)
tattooedmummy Tue 13-Aug-13 20:08:19

Hi I am looking to meet new mummy friends just moved to the area...my little boy is 18months old

LaurenDaly44 Tue 12-Nov-13 20:56:07

Hiya,I know this post is a few months old,but I'm also quite new to Ifield and would love to meet Mummy friends. My kids are 2 and 8 months old.

If anyone is interested in a group meet up I am hay to tr and arrange something. smile

nonstop18 Fri 17-Jan-14 11:33:22

Hi all,

I'm not new to crawley, I was born here, so know all the short cuts and good places to go. Would be happy to meet some new mum's. I'm an experienced mum with 4 children, all of whom are different ages. A bit of a shock to find there a no meet up groups in Crawley sad

LaurenDaly44 Fri 17-Jan-14 21:07:40

Hi local editor and non stop! Yes, I would be very interested in meeting up & attending a meet up! I am just starting to find playgroups etc but really need some more 2.5 year old (around) kids for my toddler to play with locally...any help in meeting people appreciated!

tattooedmummy Mon 17-Mar-14 16:30:46

Hi just logged back on ... I would really like to meet up if anyone is still intrested

SkyBlueSky Thu 03-Jul-14 09:10:56

Hi I am totally new to West Sussex with a 2.5 DD. We are actually in Hayward's Heath but happy to travel a few miles down the road for meet ups.

Misya Sun 17-Jul-16 18:07:35

Hi I am looking for friend in crawly.I am dad with 1 girl.age,8 looking who won't go out .have some fun..

Misya Sun 17-Jul-16 18:08:04

Hello everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now