Horsham and East Grinstead

(2 Posts)
Rubyprobinson Fri 05-Jun-15 21:18:46

Hi there, I'm looking to relocate to Sussex from Buckinghamshire. I would love some advice and local insights from mums living in the area. I have 2 girls aged 5 and 8, so schools are important. Would anyone have any recommendations on primary schools to avoid? Or areas to avoid in either Horsham or East grinstead?

Also in terms of picking between these areas, I'm not sure which is preferable! I'm looking for a nice market town location with lots of stuff to do, cinemas, arts, theatre etc, any views on which is better for this? We live in Marlow at the moment which is a nice town, but too snooty for me and way over priced. So any honest views on Horsham or E.Grinstead would be hugely appreciated! Sorry for all the questions, a bit nervous and want to make sure I make the right choice....thanks in advance.

Momager Tue 12-Apr-16 16:48:39

Hi, hope you have settled well. Am in a similar situation as you were in June 2015. I am looking to relocate to west Sussex and my worries is schools. I have two children one in primary and secondary. I would much appreciated some advice on neighbouring, local town and more on good school. Please help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now