Local Talk

Hello from Rustington - anyone else in this neck of the woods?

(7 Posts)
TheSussexPuddlejumper Tue 13-Nov-12 16:28:25

Hello! I have a 3 year old daughter and a 10 month old son and would love to meet other MNers in the area. smile

Um, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself so you can decide whether to run a mile . I'm 31, currently a SAHM but formerly a civil servant. I love rock and metal music but will happily listen to most chart stuff, I knit and crochet and spend far too much time picking up toys. grin

LancingErik Sun 25-Nov-12 19:52:55

Hello! I'm in Lancing obvs. have one 4yo DS, I'm 32, recentlyish single, I'm a full time student at Sussex University. I'd be up for meeting smile Maybe Worthing?

TheSussexPuddlejumper Mon 26-Nov-12 08:31:57

That would be lovely! When would be best for you - I guess the uni semester finishes in a couple of weeks? What are you studying?

Is your DS at school yet or does he start next year? We're looking at schools for DD atm, it's so weird!

BlueMonkey13 Fri 08-Mar-13 13:30:59

Hello SussexPJ,

Are you still around?

I am in Rustington too. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and I am 40! I moved recently from a nearby town and would like to meet new friends!

sussexsongbird Mon 11-Mar-13 08:31:33

Hello, I'm in Angmering. I have a 15mo DS and number 2 due in August. We moved here last July and I don't know anyone still so keen to meet other mums. I'm trying to start a sort of social walking group on Mondays which I've called "Angmering Buggy Walk" (find us on facebook) meeting at the playground in Angmering near St Margaret's church on Mondays at 10am for a short walk followed by coffee at the Angmering Manor Hotel. The weather has been a bit rubbish so it hasn't really taken off yet but fingers crossed. Just trying to be proactive about meeting people really and not just wait for it to happen!

Hello! Yes, I'm still around. smile Where were you before Blue?

Mobility isn't my strong point songbird but I'll pass the word about your walking group, it sounds like a great idea!

BlueMonkey13 Fri 15-Mar-13 15:33:14

Hello Sussex, I saw you on Facebook and I would have loved to join you but I recently moved to Rustington. Which is a shame as I used to live in Angmering not so long ago.

PuddleJumper, I was in Angmering. And London before that. Do you go to any playgroups?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now