Local Talk

St Josephs RC Primary School Lanark Road - Where do the kids go next?

(5 Posts)
conkers10 Wed 11-May-11 16:29:36

Hi all,
Does anyone know what secondary schools the kids from St Josephs's typically go to? It seems difficult to find out about a good state secondary school in the area and just wondering if kids from St Josephs's go to grammars, private sec ed etc? Do any go to Westminster or St Pauls? Would that involve lots of private tuition? The preps in the area tell you where the kids go but cannot seem to get this information for St Josephs. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

CDROM Fri 13-Jan-12 00:34:16

Hi I was wondering if you ever got an answer to your question! I am wondering exactly the same thing now. Thanks!

HostFamily Fri 16-Nov-12 14:09:43

Possibly QK? Have you looked on www.westminster.gov.uk - it will give you all local schools in the area

Wednesday11 Mon 19-Nov-12 13:31:28

Me three! Am looking at the same question well if anyone has any helpful pointers....greatly appreciated. Amos

flyingturtle Fri 23-Nov-12 23:19:57

Hi, I know its a real issue for all of us in Westminster, especially for boys. A group of parents and a Westminster Councillor are working on a proposal to create a boys' school alongside St Marylebone girls school. The idea is to have a separate intake for boys at 11 and a mixed sixth form combined with St Marylebone. The school will not be selective on religious grounds.

Please register your support so they make this happen. The website is: maryleboneschool.com

Please pass this to everybody you know as they need to show there is a real demand for a new school in this part of London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now