Local Talk

Looking for new mums in Marylebone area

(15 Posts)
sorayapink Sat 10-Sep-11 20:17:46

Hi am looking for new mums in the Marylebone area who would like to meet up etc

MadsenPringle Thu 22-Sep-11 13:12:35

Hi Soraya,
My name is Charlotte and I live with my husband on Gloucester Place. We are expecting a baby any time now and I would also like to meet with new mums. Perhaps we should give it a go?

I am planning to go to a NCT meet-up tomorrow at 9.45am in Costa on 124 Baker Street so we could meet there if you like (unless I have gone into labour ofcourse).

Regards,
Charlotte

helpy Thu 06-Oct-11 13:28:28

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

yumcha888 Thu 01-Dec-11 21:53:59

Hey,
Do you know about the coffee morning that meets in The Goose and Crypt cafe under Marylebone church every Friday morning from 11am? Or JellyBabies at All Souls Church on Robert Adam St (neither are churchy -it's just the location)? Or Rhyme Time at Marylebone Library?

DM me if you want more details.

ChloedN Wed 06-Jun-12 09:39:20

Hello all,
I have just seen this thread, I was a new mum back when this was first posted. My son was born 26th of august. Was just wondering if anyone is still up for meeting?
Let me know, Thanks.

MollyJ Sun 08-Jul-12 11:53:16

Hello all,
Forgive me as this is my first post and i'm not quite sure how all this works. I know you're looking for new mums in Marylebone but I was wondering if anyone here knows about NCT or pre-natal meet-ups/classes/groups in the area? I'm only 11 weeks so far with my first, but have already noticed a gap specifically in the Portland Place/Marylebone/Fitzrovia area. Would absolutely love to meet up with mothers/mothers-to-be in the neighbourhood. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated smile
Cheers!

mel2026 Sat 28-Jul-12 17:51:50

Hello

I'm a first time mum with a 4 month old boy looking for other mums in the Fitzrovia , Marylebone area to meet up for coffee/ park walks>

Please let me know if anyone is interested ..

Mel & Baby Raffy

recca3000 Thu 09-Aug-12 08:02:10

Hi Mel,

I also have a four month old boy- I live near Fitzrovia and would be up for meeting up for coffee and walks. Let me know when's good for you.

Becky and Jacob

mel2026 Wed 15-Aug-12 12:57:08

Hi Becky

It would be lovely to meet up with you and Jacob ... let me know if your free one day next week .

Here's my email address mel.whitehead@bigpictures.co.uk and we can arrange a day.

Mel & Raffy

aliherb Fri 07-Sep-12 12:14:47

Hi there
I live in Marylebone with 2 primary-aged kids now and can highly recommend St Mary's Toddler Group (Wyndham place) and Jellybeans (Robert Adam St) as a good way to meet other local Mums with babies, also the Portman Centre is good for indoor play on a rainy, Autumn day as well as the Mickey Star Centre just the other side of the Edgware Rd (v near Edgware Rd tube). I run music classes for 1-3 year olds which are popular (even if I do say so myself!) in the local area - 'Sunrise Sounds' on Thursday and Friday mornings. The website for that is www.sunrisesounds.co.uk. The area has had a bit of a lack of things to do with young children (e.g. the toddler groups often have a waiting list) but gradually things are improving. Oh, also Buggyfit run by Jacqui Porjes is really popular as well as the mum/baby yoga classes she runs. The best way to meet people is really to do a class of some kind and chat to other Mums there. Hope that's helpful...

Mumsyy Thu 13-Sep-12 22:06:33

Hello,
We just moved to Marylebone and i feel so lonely;(
My daughter is 3,5 years old she will start nursery soon. I will be happy to meet other mums.
We always go to the paddington gardens playground,chelsea harbour gambado and battersea park when the weather is good.if anyone wants to meet up for coffee please let me know.
Thanks!

mel2026 Mon 17-Sep-12 21:00:22

Hello

I have a 6 month old baby boy and would be happy to meet up with you and your little girl .

Perhaps we could meet in Carluccio's in Marylebone for a coffee ..let me know what days your free

Speak soon
Mel

COMU Fri 28-Sep-12 13:20:41

Hi all
Are there any coffee/meetup groups in the Marylebone area? I went to check on the Costa Coffee morning on Fridays, but nobody seemed to be there (i went at 10:30) and the Crypt Cafe is closed, so no meet up there.... A lot of the events appear to be for toddlers - my baby is 4 months old.
Any thoughts?

Roxie93 Thu 24-Jan-13 11:37:19

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

konoups Tue 05-Nov-13 10:09:23

I'm happy to meet up for a coffee in the Mareylebone/Fiztrovia area.
If anyone is interested. I have an 8 month old son. The best time for me to meet up would be in the afternoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now