Local Talk

Parent-Infant Observations: Expectant Mothers Wanted!

(1 Post)
carolyklee Sat 08-Oct-11 09:35:02

Are you expecting a baby October-December 2011?

My name is Carol Lee and I am a postgraduate student studying M.Sc. in Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology at University College London.

Would you be prepared to allow a postgraduate student to observe you and your baby for just 1 hour a week during the first 6-9 months of your baby’s life?

This would provide invaluable experience for me as a student to learn more about child development, and acquaint them first hand with the growth and changes that occur in a baby between birth and 9 months.

If you think you or someone you know might be interested, please contact me at carol.lee@hotmail.ca or 07502 304408.

If you would like to directly contact the MSc Course Administrator instead, please contact Nicky Eggers on 020 7794 2313 and let her know that you found out about this from Yoo Kyung (Carol) Lee. This is so that the course administrator knows which student has contacted you about the parent-infant observations.

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now