Local Talk

Meeting mums in Maida Vale/ Warwick Ave/ St John's Wood

(4 Posts)
wstlndnmum Thu 17-May-12 11:51:20

Hi there, I'm a new mum with a two week old baby and was wondering if there are any mums that would like to meet up or if there are any mums meet ups that happen in this area? I live in Maida Vale but can meet in any of the surrounding areas - Warwick Ave/ St John's Wood etc xx

Jchow Wed 23-May-12 17:45:30

Hi!

I live in St Johns Wood. My daughter is 6 months old now but only feels like yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital. They really do grow up so quickly!

I would really like to find another mum can go on walks with and chats. Especially now since the weather is getting warmer!

Hope to hear from you soon if your interested! smile

G1nger Sat 02-Jun-12 20:33:30

Come along to Maida Vale Mums at the Red Squirrel pub on Chippenham road. We meet on Thursdays at around 11am. We're very friendly and great for making new friends x

mel2026 Mon 30-Jul-12 19:58:10

Hello

I'm a first time mum with a 4 month old baby boy and I'm looking for mums in the Maida Vale/ St Johns Wood area who might like to meet up for a coffee , walks in the park etc.

Please let me know if anyone is interested

Melx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now