Italian and/or French Playgroup in NW3

(5 Posts)
Girotondo Mon 17-Jan-11 12:01:45

Hello ladies!!

I am an Italian mum and I live in Hampstead. I am currently taking care of my little 9 month old boy but previously I was a banker. I am wondering if there would be demand for an Italian and/or French speaking playgroup in the area as I was looking to attend one myself (I am fluent in Italian and French) but failed to find any.

My idea would be to set up a weekly (or bi weekly) meeting where babies and mums can find themselves in a purely Italian or French speaking environment. I can provide books to play with, teach nursery songs and if possible show interactive videos.

All Italian, French or English mums or mums of any nationalities who would like to spend some time in a non English speaking class please let me know!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

xx

luna11 Mon 07-Feb-11 09:27:29

Hi,

I am too looking to expose my baby to other language/culture beside English. I am Italian and my wife is Chinese ... so we are very much interested. We do speak to our 1 month old baby girl in English, Italian and Chinese, but we still feel it well be more beneficial to interact with other babies in a multi cultural environment.

pauline273 Thu 01-Dec-11 12:57:19

Hi

I am a French mum in NW3, my LO is 2 months old. I would be interested in joining any French speaking playgroup in the area.

Have you set up something? When and where are you meeting up?

Looking forward to meeting other French speaking parents!

yumcha888 Tue 03-Jan-12 22:13:34

Luna11 - I've just pm'd you - we are also a Chinese / Italian family with a baby around the same age as your little girl. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sweetpea5 Fri 30-Mar-12 17:51:46

I would love to join! Please let me know if you have started a group!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now