Local Talk

Hi im new, anyone in Newton Le Willows?

(8 Posts)
sarahziggy Sun 10-Jul-11 13:55:32

Hiya , Im new to the site.

Im Sarah and i have a lovely littlle girl aged 20 months.
I live in Newton Le Willows near Aston etc.

Anyone fancy a chat ?
X

amuminwigan Mon 11-Jul-11 10:04:25

Hi Sarah,

I live in Wigan, not that far from Ashton /Newton-le-Willows and I've got a son of 20 months.

Welcome to the site
x

sarahziggy Tue 12-Jul-11 21:53:17

Hiya

Thanks!

My little girl is the same age as your little one. Her favourite word at the mo is MINE! She is lovely and also a little monkey!
Where do you and your son go ? Theres not really that much in Newton .
Sarah x

kel2011 Wed 13-Jul-11 20:11:31

hey im from haydock but work at the comunitycentre on park rd south smile x

amuminwigan Thu 14-Jul-11 22:32:22

Ha, my little one's a fan of "MINE" as well. He's also pretty keen on "need it" especially when it comes to food! Think this is a great age though - they're just so interested in/excited by everything.

There's a few things to do near us. We're going to the park quite a bit at the moment and enjoying the sunshine. He also loves soft play - have you been to Prendooly's near Earlstown station?

We do some stuff through SureStart as well, including Jo Jingles (he likes to make lots of noise!) and Physibodies (involves lots of running about -mainly me chasing after him when he escapes to the other end of the room!!). Would love to know what's on in Newton too - do you have to live within St Helens to use the community centre there though Kel?

sarahziggy Sat 16-Jul-11 22:51:13

Hiya
Sounds like my little one! She says MY GO all day long!

Yeah i go to prendoolys sometimes, she loves it! Where is phyibodies? That sounds good.

If there is a few of us we should all get together for our little ones to play and us to have a coffee! What do you all think? x

amuminwigan Mon 18-Jul-11 21:10:50

We usually go to the physibodies at the Golborne Linc centre on Wednesday at 10 - but it's not on this week. Think they have it at St Thomas's in Ashton on Mondays too.

Meeting up sounds like a nice idea - think the little ones would have fun together, and you can never have too much coffee smile

10storeylovesong Wed 22-Aug-12 13:31:08

Hi Sarah, I live in Newton. Just found out I'm pregnant (4 weeks today) so very new to all this! Just looking around for pregnancy services in the area - yoga / Pilates etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now