Local Talk

Primary Schools..help!

(3 Posts)
Yes123 Sun 14-Apr-13 20:59:49

New here so excuse any newbie errors...

Does anyone have any experience of state primary schools in the Salisbury area they will share? We are hoping to live in Salisbury and want to move to an area with a good school nearby..

Does anyone have thoughts on...

Bemerton St Johns
Downton (bit further out I know..)
Harnham

Or others they/their kids think are great!
I may be niave but I am not looking for a grammer crammer just somewhere where education and the enjoyment of learning are important! (remind me of this when i'm banging my head about secondary schools!)

Thanks in advance...

AustralianKiwi Tue 16-Apr-13 19:41:20

Have any Mums in the Swindon Wiltshire area received a letter this week from your childs school saying that your child needs help with english, maths and social skills? If so I would be interested to know how you feel about it, and the month your child was born.

didijustsaythatoutloud Sat 21-Sep-13 19:24:08

Hi there. Can anyone help. We're moving to Manningford Bruce, Pewsey and we're looking for a good primary school for our son and daughter. There are several in the area including; Oare primary, Woodborough primary, Easton Royal academy and All cannings. We're not in a position to go private. Can anyone give any advice on which one is meant to be the best please, both academically and socially (for the kids that is, although it would be a bonus to meet some new mums in the area!)? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now