Local Talk

Any theatre fans?

(6 Posts)
LocalEditorWolverhampton Tue 11-Mar-14 15:02:49

I'm going to the opening night of Grease tonight and going to be having a chat with the PR manager in the interval. We're going to be talking advertising, competitions and review tickets.

Is there anything that you think we should definitely be involved in, anything you would be interested in reviewing, anything on that you would enter a competition for?

I am doing this all for you so I need your feedback!

LocalEditorWolverhampton Mon 14-Apr-14 17:17:52

Just to say we still have shows that need reviewing so if you're interested do send me a PM.

(utter, utter blush at the "think" I shall go and hide in a corner)

Conns68 Mon 14-Apr-14 18:37:53

I would be interested. I do work full time and a single mum, so I can't say if I can commit very well, but I'm certainly interested in hearing more about this.

aristocat Sat 19-Apr-14 18:05:00

Thank you LE, I have just returned from seeing The Chuckle Brothers at the Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton. They were brilliant!

I have submitted my review.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Sat 19-Apr-14 20:35:43

Conns68 - do send me a PM. Have a look through if there's anything you'd be interested in. You don't have to commit to anything other than the review you ask to do. I can't guarantee that you will get the one you ask for as others may ask too but I will put you on the list. I'm going to draw them at random otherwise I could end up with someone bagsying the whole year and I also need to consider my LAs and sponsors.

Still waiting to talk to the PR manager and hopefully then I can sort out some competition prizes.

Conns68 Wed 14-May-14 19:13:30

Sorry, what's a PM? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now