Local Talk

soft play in Bromyard?

(10 Posts)
ChiefGuacamole Sun 23-Jan-11 08:29:50

Can anyone tell me the name please?

I remember seeing a website for a great softplay, I think the logo was a cartoon dog, and it was called something like Happy Street. Does this ring any bells?

It looked great, did food, parties etc, but I can't find it now.

Little Acorns ?

Sorry - I realise Little Acorns is nothing like Happy Street and doesn't have a cartoon dog but it is a great soft play on Bromyard Rd

ChiefGuacamole Sun 23-Jan-11 09:00:07

grin

Not Little Acorns, I've been there before. I'm wondering if the one I'm thinking of has shut down.

Today, between us and the in-laws, we will be taking out dcs aged 1, 3, 4, 13 and 16. The teenagers are fairly young for their age, they would enjoy taking the little ones on the soft play, but they are too big to do that at little acorns I think.

But thankyou for posting!

ChiefGuacamole Sun 23-Jan-11 09:03:39

found it!

Wrong name, wrong location oops!

Glad you found it grin. Your link is to something else though. Any chance you could pop a link on to the soft play. I do like Little Acorns but the parking can be a bit of a pain so I'm always looking for decent alternative.

Thanks

ChiefGuacamole Mon 24-Jan-11 10:27:13

www.imaginationstreet.co.uk

At least it wasn't anything embarrassing! smile

Thanks smile. Bromsgrove. Bromyard. I see the confusion wink I have been to that one when it first opened <<must get out more to somewhere other than soft play !>>

ChiefGuacamole Mon 24-Jan-11 16:25:49

Have you been to MadHatters? In Worcester town centre. That's the one I go to the most. Doesn't have its own parking, but it's so central any car park would do.

No - I haven't tried that one. Will give it a go. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now