Local Talk

New To Broadway....HELP!!

(8 Posts)
Major1978 Sun 02-Oct-11 18:01:57

Hello!!

I will be relocating to Broadway at the end of the month with my Hubby and 2 children, aged 6 and 8 years. We have found a house and have applied to the school, just waiting to find out if they got in!! Our daughter would like to start some sort of dance class and possibly hourse riding, can anyone recommend anywhere? The village website lists lots of activities the kids can join, great!! Where would be the best gym/fitness classes for me to attend? Can't wait to move....the countdown has finally started!!

addictediam Thu 06-Oct-11 18:35:17

I dont know about in broadway its self but there is a horse riding school in South littleton, which isnt too far away.

To be fair there isnt much in Broadway, so I think you will have to look further afield and in to Evesham for much going on. HTH

Major1978 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:10:25

Thank you for your help.

CMOTdibbler Sat 15-Oct-11 19:41:01

I haven't been there, but the Jill Carenza riding place looks v nice.

The leisure centre in Evesham is pretty good and very new - I can't think of anywhere closer.

I saw in another post that your husband will be working in Bishops Cleeve - might be for the same company as my dh. And he'll be nice and close to Sainsburys, Waitrose and the Starbucks at Sainsburys (there isn't another apart from in Cheltenham for miles)

addictediam Mon 17-Oct-11 10:34:48

There's a sainsburys in bishops cleve!? I didn't know that!

Evesham leisure is very nice. Clean and friendly, but not very upto date when it comes to paying. They mostly work with cash so it can be a pain

CMOTdibbler Mon 17-Oct-11 10:41:23

Well, its not in Bishops Cleeve, but only 10 minutes to that big one in Swindon village, so handy to get him to pick up stuff from there or M&S.

addictediam Mon 17-Oct-11 10:43:08

Ahh I see!

Major1978 Mon 17-Oct-11 19:35:43

Thanx Ladies, will keep that in mind!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now