Local Talk

Hospitals?!

(6 Posts)

Hiya,

I am 5 weeks and have my booking in appointment next week where I want to nhave the baby.

Does anyone have any recommendations or warnings of places not to go?! We only moved to Bromsgrove last year so I'm not sure of hospitals reputations.

I am considering going to Russels Hall in Dudley as I have heard fab reviews of it, you get your own room and its close to where I work.

Any information would be great!

Thanks!

Littlefish Sun 05-Feb-12 14:23:10

Bumping for you. I live very locally to you, but dd is 7, so my knowledge of the local hospitals is completely out of date.

JAH3011 Sun 24-Jun-12 21:30:51

We were nervous but in the end Redditch was fantastic! They were without exception friendly, helpful, lovely! We were really happy that we went there in the end despot initial snobiness!! Good luck xxx

MrsLocog Sun 29-Jul-12 18:16:15

Another vote for Redditch here - they were fab.

Scroobs Wed 08-Aug-12 14:44:51

Red doesn't doesn't have a neo natal unit. Worcester was great for me.

MrsBucketxx Wed 19-Sep-12 14:39:48

russells hall wasn't great for midwives, but the facilities where amazing own room etc. i had the oposite experience of worcester royal, amazing staff and crappy facilities, hated being put on a ward with other moms. struggling to breast feed etc when all i wanted to do is get out of there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now