Local Talk

Mum looking to make new friends in Redditch, Worcestershire

(2 Posts)
Tina40 Mon 13-Feb-12 19:56:13

Hello i'm Tina aged 40 and live in Matchborough East in Redditch with my hubby and our two boys aged 10 and 6. We have recently found out that we are expecting a new arrival in September and now that we have got over the shock lol, we are excited.

I would love to meet other mums in the area to either meet up after school with the kids or during the day. I work from home and it would be lovely to meet up for weekly chat/gossip/giggle/coffee etc.

Feel free to get in touch.

Take care

Tina xxx

PicaK Mon 27-Aug-12 18:29:42

I know your birth is imminent and you posted ages ago but only just found this bit of mumsnet.

Have you seen Redditch NCT do softplay in Matchborough community centre
Mon&Wed 10-11.30am (0-5s)
Tues 9.45-11.15am (0-2s)
Proper hot drink, chocolate biscuits etc.
3 rooms so the toddlers have space to run whilst the babies chill on the mats. Only on Weds this week and next cos it's the hols.

Great surestart centres in Redditch. Do go to baby yoga on Fri mornings at Oak Trees. It's mostly about teaching new mums to relax. Fabulous teacher - really friendly (from 8 weeks plus).

Tinytalk lessons are fun too (if you have a car) and Rhythm Time is also great.

If you don't mind travelling to Alvechurch Babbas and Bubbles have great sessions and Barnt Green Playgroup in St Andrews is also fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now