Local Talk

Baby Groups - Redditch/Bromsgrove area

(9 Posts)
happytime Fri 23-Mar-12 21:33:50

Hi All,
Are there any baby groups/classes in the Redditch/Bromsgrove area that would be suitable for me to take my 8 month old twins to?
Many thanks x

CharShep Thu 26-Apr-12 15:15:04

Hi,
There is a baby sensory class www.babysensory.com/en/ClassDetails.aspx?id=324 which is good fun with lots of nice people, also I have just started going to Rhythm time rhythmtime.net/classes/details/27_43_friday I have only been once but it was good and again lots of nice people.

I have been trying to find an exercise class like pram fit in the area but no luck so far x

PeasandCucumbers Mon 14-May-12 07:49:09

Hi, you may have found one by now but l'm sure either Tulip Tree Children's Centre in Catshill or Conkers in Hagley run a group just for families who have twins / triplets.

HTH

BromsgroveMum Wed 24-Oct-12 21:44:32

Why not take a look at this.

http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/bromsgrove

You might find some useful activities for your little ones. We are also on Facebook if you search for us. http://www.facebook.com/Bromsgrove.NCT

lovetheshires Tue 18-Jun-13 19:14:39

Thanks for that Bromsgrove Mum!

Mrscogg Tue 18-Jun-13 20:36:02

Anyone who knows of or runs any groups is more than welcome to add listings to this site - they're free smile

JoTotsPlay Mon 19-Aug-13 14:09:01

Hi there,

I'll be running a baby and toddler play and development programme in Catshill from September 2013.

Tots Play offers you a little bit of everything! We do massage, yoga, sensory play and music along with lots of bubbles and fun! There are classes to suit different age groups from birth to around 2.5yrs. Have a little looks at the website and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions smile Jo. x

www.totsplay.co.uk

lovetheshires Fri 08-Nov-13 19:37:42

Pram fit is running on Wednesdays at 1.30. There is a fab group about it

lovetheshires Fri 08-Nov-13 19:38:08

Fb rather than fab! Its ok!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now