would like to meet other mums in kidderminster and surrounding areas

(3 Posts)
Charlie01562 Mon 14-Mar-16 09:26:57

Hi im 25, have a wonderful daughter who has recently turned 1 and i am pregnant with my 2nd. I would love to meet other mums in the kidderminster and surrounding areas who want to meet for a coffeebrew , chat , walk. Anything really would just like to make mummy friends .smile

janimator Sun 24-Apr-16 17:51:17

My DS is older now and I never see my friends as it is so I'm no good to you, but have you been to the playgroups?

There's some lovely stuff at the library. I made friends that way. Think treetops and chesnuts children centres do groups too. We did swimming too at franche.

LEWorcs Sat 14-May-16 20:25:54

Hi Charlie
My two are both older now and my youngest will be at school in September :-(
I am, however looking at holding some "get togethers" soon so watch this space. In the meantime check out your local childrens centre - www.worcestershire.gov.uk/directory/20/childrens_centres/category/53
They are great for informal play sessions as well as more formal courses and classes. Personally I loved the stay and play sessions as they were so relaxed and informal and great to meet new friends. There are also some lovely sessions at Kidderminster Library. Also have a look at the classes page in case there are any sessions you would like to go to - local.mumsnet.com/worcestershire/classes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now