Express concerns about your stressed out children in local Worcestershire meet

(1 Post)
chinadrew Wed 17-Aug-16 13:22:19

My name is China & I am founder of a new wellness company for families. I ran a healthy habit-building workshop series in schools in the midlands last year, including Solihull & Bromsgrove School.

I am looking for 15-20 parents to take part in an friendly 15 minute face-to-face or skype interview, to talk about your experience of being a parent in 2016. I would love to give you a voice to express how you feel about your child’s wellbeing, what you’ve tried so far to support it, and what you think about the help available to you. The only requirement is that at least one of your children is aged between 11-18 & will be able to be present for the last 5 minutes of the interview.

This is an opportunity to talk privately (all interviews are for internal use only) to vent about your experience & to help us understand how to build the perfect support network to meet your needs as parent & child in this challenging day and age. Everyone who takes part will also have the opportunity to trial our new wellness experience for parents & children for free when it launches in the next few months.

When: Interview slots are available now: Thurs 18th, Fri 19th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st, Wed 24th, Thurs 25th. Please email with a brief background about yourself, and your phone number for me to call you directly & arrange. My direct line is 07545 810270.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now