Friends Meeting House
5 Lansdowne Road, Bedford, MK40 2BY
7 years to 11 years
- Is your child prone to emotional outbursts?
- Do they find it difficult to express their emotions?
- Do they sometimes struggle to get out of a bad mood?
- Are they likely to lose their temper and use physical force to express anger and frustration?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, you are not alone!
Your child will learn:
- skills to help them take control of their feelings and behaviours
- new ways of expressing difficult emotions that help - to see their behaviour through someone else eyes
- practical skills to help them get out of a bad mood
This workshop is delivered by a qualified NLP Practitioner and Mediation Practitioner. CRB cleared and Member of ANLP.
This is a fun an interactive workshop suitable for all children.
Spaces limited - Book NOW
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.