07871 032 390
5 years to 11 years
I am investigating local interest in setting up social skills groups for children living in Berkshire, Hampshire and South West Surrey. The aim of the group would be for developing a range of skills within a group of between 4 and 6 children and would target the following skills:
* Listening skills.
* Turn taking / sharing.
* Eye contact.
* Starting, maintaining and ending a conversation.
* Understanding and managing emotions.
* Understanding and using gestures.
To register your interest, please contact me with the following information:
* Your child's age.
* Your child's hometown.
* Your concerns relating to your child's social skills.
* Any input your child has already had to develop their social skills and the impact of this.
Please login first.