34B York Way, London, N1 9AB
020 8874 6624
9-Aug-13 to 9-Aug-15
As a mum to be you are embarking on an amazing but sometimes daunting journey. Sadly in London 60% of women don't see the same midwife twice (RCM survey 2012). With Neighbourhood Midwives you will be supported throughout that journey by a midwife you know and trust.
We believe that the relationship between a woman and her midwife, and having the same dependable, expert midwife by your side is at the heart of a good, healthy birth experience.
Neighbourhood Midwives offers you:
- Fully insured care from your own dedicated locally-based midwife
- Appointments at a time and place convenient for you
- One to one care in labour at home or support for hospital birth
- Six weeks extended postnatal support focused on your needs
- 24/7 access to support and advice
To find out more, please visit our website www.neighbourhoodmidwives.org.uk or email email@example.com
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.