Home and Education establishment
0 months to Teenagers
An independent occupational therapy service for children in London.
We offer a range of services within your home or education setting to help your child develop independence and confidence.
Please get in touch if you're concerned about any of the following:
• Gross motor skills (developing adequate posture for seated activities at school, ball skills, riding a bike)
• Fine motor skills (pre-writing and handwriting skills, buttons, zips, shoe laces, using scissors or a knife and fork)
• General Independence skills (toileting, feeding, dressing)
• Sitting still and paying attention in class
• Sensory Processing difficulties
• And much more…
Please contact us if:
• You are concerned about your baby or toddlers development
• You would like some advice to help your child develop skills necessary for starting in reception
• Your child has specific difficulties, for example handwriting.
• This list isn't exhaustive and so please get in touch to discuss your concerns or requirements…
Please login first.