191 Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
0121 224 8486
Around 150 years ago, Sir Albert Bird made Bird's custard at the Custard Factory, and George Ingall was designing a chapel around the corner. Today, the factory is now a versatile event space and the chapel, the entrance to our stylish Fazeley studios.
Here you can:
* Welcome your guests with cocktails and canapes in The Grand Gallery.
* Hold a Christmas party in the Old Library, with its vaulted ceilings, twinkly lights and magical atmosphere. (Shared Christmas package is just £22.95+VAT per person for 2013)
* Party in the Winter Gallery
* Launch your latest product at The Old Ikon Gallery
* ... or chill out in our licensed bar Fazeley Social.
We can accommodate up to 150 seated guests and 300 guests at a drinks reception.
To arrange a viewing call 0121 224 8486.
Please login first.