255 N Circular Rd, NW10 0JQ
£20, which is refunded on IKEA card
5-Feb-13 to 25-Jun-13
Tue, 7pm - 9pm
Startup Workshops are fun and friendly evening classes for people who want to start their own business.
You only need to attend one Workshop - and in that time...
- How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
- 5 points to include in a business plan
- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
- Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings & fashion!
- Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
Small business expert and author Emma Jones is your trainer, and you'll be joined by other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to turn your idea into a business.
Join the programme at a Startup Workshop and get your attendance fee refunded to an IKEA gift card, which you can spend in store.
All attendees get to take home a free IKEA goodie bag, which includes a copy of our startup book, with everything you need to know about starting a business.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.