123a Western Road, Brighton, BN3 1DB
£9.50 (drop in) or £51 (6 week block)
15-Jun-15 to 15-Jun-20
Thu, 5.45pm - 6.55pm
Learn techniques to help you soften, strengthen, adapt to changes, connect with baby and find your rhythm.
Scaravelli yoga-inspired pregnancy classes with a dose of dance, some singing, time to talk and relaxing back rubs. Prepare your mind and body for a healthy, happy approach to the ever-changing roller coaster that is life with a baby (and beyond).
• Strengthen and tone muscle to prepare for birth and parenting.
• Learn tips to help you cope with aches, morning sickness, and constipation.
• Confused about breathing techniques? You'll learn simple breathing methods for birth during each class.
• Classes will help you tune into your body and prepare for birth.
• Invigorating dance moves to energise tired mums-to-be.
• Enjoy guided deep relaxation sessions and a weekly shoulder rub.
• Connect with your unborn baby each week they grow and you grow closer to meeting them.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.