01273 830 443
£16,500 - £20,000
Please contact email@example.com for a full job description and application form.
We are looking for someone to assist the Client Services team with supporting the delivery of training.
The role will include:
• Ensuring that all necessary materials reach the location for training and other events, including:
o Checking information on Training Booking Forms
o Printing or ordering materials
o Arranging for post or courier collection
o Liaising with trainers about additional materials for non-standard courses
• Other admin tasks
The person in this role will:
• Organised with excellent attention to detail
• Able to prioritise and follow a brief
• Take a structured, methodical approach to tasks and follow to completion
• Work to deadlines and under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Have well developed interpersonal and collaboration skills, work well independently and as part of a team
• Have high standards and committed to an excellent job in everything they do
The post is full-time, 35hrs per week. However, we are open to considering part-time applications at a minimum of 25hrs over 5 days per week
Please login first.