1 Dean Street, BS3 1BG
£25 per person
Birth Preparation Workshop –for pregnant women and their birth partners
With Jessica Adams, Relaxed Birth and Parenting childbirth educator and yoga teacher
These practical workshops are a brilliant opportunity for you to focus on giving birth with those who will be there you to support you during labour, as well as to meet other expectant couples.
• learn about the physiology of birth – what happens in labour
• understand what supports normal birth – hormones, active birth, working with the breath and gravity
• discover ways in which your birth partners can help support you practically and emotionally in labour
• practice self-help pain relief – massage, acupressure points – and other simple relaxation techniques
• explore communication strategies that will help you get the best from your midwives and maternity professionals, however you give birth.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.