Stackpool Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3 1NG
£10 paid termly
4-Dec-14 to 4-Dec-16
Thu, 11.15am-12.30pm, termtime
0 months to 2 years
Nurturing and strengthening postnatal yoga classes to help you to rediscover your body, relax into your mothering, and enjoy a calm, connected space with your baby or babies.
• gently and steadily strengthen your body to build lasting energy and vitality.
• create pelvic health and tone for full postnatal recovery, to support future pregnancies if desired, and to ensure you have a strong pelvic floor as you move into the next cycle of your life.
• experience deep relaxation with yoga nidra.
• practice calming and grounding breathing techniques.
• enjoy time out in a safe, supportive atmosphere.
Who is it for? For mums and babies eight to ten weeks after giving birth. You can attend the classes as long as you feel you need them. Babies are sensitively and joyfully integrated into each class.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.