Bromley & Croydon, CR2 9NF
29-Dec-12 to 31-Dec-14
Mon-Fri, Sat, 10am - 3pm
0 months to 9 months
Next Course starts 15th January
This 4 week postnatal Mother & Baby course gives new mothers the opportunity to learn more about parenting their new baby in an easy going, non-judgemental environment.
The classes teach you:
• How to bond with your new baby
• How to calm a crying baby
• How to soothe baby colic
• How to cope with a fussy baby
• How to survive evening cluster feeds
• How to help your baby to sleep a little more
• Baby Touch Therapy - a unique light baby massage routine.
• An introduction to babywearing (AKA: getting your arms back!)
• Help you to feel more calm and confident as a new mum
• Help you meet other new mums
If you would like to learn more relaxed ways of parenting than following rules and routines set out by baby experts this is the course for you! This is a great mother and baby class best suited to babies from birth to 20 weeks of age.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.