Northend Village Hall
Northend, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 6QU
£55 per six week course
23-Jan-15 to 23-Jan-17
Lauren Fois is a Body Control Pilates qualified teacher who runs Antenatal and Postnatal Pilates classes.
Pilates is brilliant to gently maintain fitness and movement during pregnancy.
The benefits include:
- Helping to prepare for the birth both mentally and physically by teaching breathing techniques and birthing positions.
- Helping with breech babies - through Pilates exercise and maintaining a correct posture, they can be encouraged to turn into the correct position ready for birth.
- Improves co-ordination and balance and helps with problems such as lower back pain and pelvic girdle pain.
- Improves relaxation skills and body awareness.
- Prepares the upper body for the demands of infant care and breastfeeding.
- Keeps mums looking good, feeling fit and encouring new friendships to be made in classes!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.