Vinery Road Studios
49, Vinery Road, Cambridge, CB13DN
9-Oct-15 to 9-Oct-20
Wed, 7.45pm- 8.45pm
Pilates exercises need to be specially modified during pregnancy but can be safely practiced right up until the birth of your baby, helping you:
* Increase strength in your pelvic floor, tummy and back muscles to support your baby as it grows
* Maintain flexibility without straining your joints
* Encourage better body awareness, posture and balance
* Relax and control your breathing in preparation for labour
* Meet other mums-to-be and make friends
Regular Pilates practice reduces the risk of pelvic girdle pain and low back pain and your postnatal recovery will be faster!
Our pregnancy Pilates classes are led by experienced Physiotherapists who are clinically trained to teach antenatal and postnatal Pilates.
We strongly recommend a private session before starting to make sure it's safe for you to exercise in a class environment and to ensure you are working your pelvic floor correctly (as often people aren't!). We'll assess your posture and go through some key moves so that you are familiar with the basics and get the most out of your classes.
As part of your session, we'll send you the basic exercises with video links so that you can practice safely at home.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.