£16,000 - £18,000 Pro Rata depending on experience
The successful candidate will have experience in carrying out all aspects of accounts and general administration.You will be expected to be able to review the company credit control procedure and develop and implement enhancements.
Your tasks will include:
• Daily Credit Control
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
• Ensure outstanding debts are brought to a conclusion.
• Logging new sales and process to production
• Raising and issuing sales invoices on Sage
• Producing weekly/monthly reports to assist Management.
• Experience within Credit Control.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Administration or Finance
• Knowledge of working with an accounting system
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate efficiently
• Ability to work under pressure
We are looking for an immediate start.
Please login first.