Adlam & Coomber Optometrists
14 Brook Street, St Neots, PE19 2BP
Does your child experience any of the following symptoms while reading?
Signs of Visual Stress:
• Moves closer to or further away from the book
• Fidgets continuously
• Using finger as a marker on the page
• Skips words or lines.
• Frequently re-reads the same line
• Rubs eyes or blinks frequently when reading
They may be suffering from visual stress.
See how Adlam & Coomber optometrists can help your child, at free a drop-in colorimetry information session on Tuesday 31st May between 1.45pm and 5.00pm
• Speak to highly experienced optometrists Lee Thomas and Sue Martynski
• Gain important insight into how visual barriers can affect your child's reading
• Learn how colorimetry can remove these barriers using coloured optical filters
• Completely free
• No need to book
Please login first.