Kentish Town Community Centre
17 Busby Place, NW5 2SP
07702 591 833 / 07774 324 480
28-Sep-16 to 28-Sep-21
Mon, Mondays 4-5pm
9 years to 12 years
CTS TACTICAL SELF-DEFENCE FOR KIDS
In a high risk situation you will be making critical decisions about your personal security and safety and in some cases about the most important thing: YOUR LIFE.
Our job is to make your child aware of the choices that they can make within their control regarding awareness, protection and Self Defence.
CTS Tactical Self Defence training involves:
• physical skills
• high levels of security awareness
• the ability to understand the principles of conflict management
• be assertive when you need to be so
• escape and evasion
• how to choose safe routes
• all this together with a strong foundation in first aid (‘skills for life')
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.