Theatro Technis


A Brief History of Theatro Technis:

1957: A group of Cypriot theatre artists found their first theatrical home in a garage in the working district of Camden Town.

1972: After more than a decade of presenting plays in various venues across the city, Theatro Technis moved to a disused railway shed near King's Cross Station.

1978: The company took over an old church house and converted it into a theatre, our present home, with public support and private donations.

2007: After 50 years, we are now as strong as ever and are constantly evolving as one of the leading international and European fringe theatres in London.

Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.

Add review