Writtle near Chelmsford
The Health and Social Care Training Academy, The Essex Barns, Reeds Farm Estate, Writtle, CM1 3ST
01245 607 802 /07590 435 124
We run a wide range of first aid courses to help you feel more confident and give you all the first aid skills you need. All first aid courses are certificated and please contact us to book.
Please visit our website for upcoming dates:
For example, our evening and weekend baby first aid course for new parents covers the following topics:
• Feeling confident in emergency situations
• Basic life support for babies, children and adults
• How to deal with choking in a baby, toddler, child or adult
• The recovery position
• Dealing with bleeds & burns, bumps and bruises
• Understanding allergies
• Recognising conditions such as croup and meningitis
• Organising a useful first aid kit for the home
We also run other first aid courses including the 12hr course for childminders and nannies as well as a wide range of health and social care courses courses.
Please login first.