St Pius Church Hall, Stamford Rd, Alderley Edge, SK9 7NS
28-Dec-14 to 28-Dec-16
Wed, 10 - 11am
Bring your baby to our postnatal classes to stretch and play on the mat with you. These classes are also designed to cover a range of educational aspects and exercise elements and kept to small numbers to ensure enough individual attention can be given. These classes are also designed to bring you together with other new mums and we regularly have coffee mornings after class. You can participate in the class anytime from 6 weeks postnatally.
Benefits of Postnatal Pilates include:
• Speedier recovery by creating a strong centre and pelvic floor after birth
• Reduced pelvic and back pain
• Reduced incidence of stress incontinence
• Flatten your tummy and regain your figure
• Meet other new mummy's and exercise together
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.