PART-TIME DRAMA TEACHING POST
• Do you have teaching experience?
• Are you based in the South Cheshire area?
• Do you have an interest in drama?
• Have you got an outgoing personality and a clear speaking voice?
• Are you looking for regular part-time work in term time?
• Do you have a car?
The Helen O'Grady Drama Academy is a personal development course which creatively uses drama skills to build confidence and improve communication skills for children from 5 to 17.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic person, ideally with a teaching qualification, to work Friday (5-00 till 7-00) in Haslington and Saturday morning (9-30 to 11-30) in Sandbach. £19 PH. This is a permanent, part-time post for which full training will be given.
For more information contact Brian Ormrod on 01270 765586
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login first.