Bodyworks Physiotherapy Clinic
2 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS
£60 per one hour assessment
Recently had a baby?
Weak core muscles?
Chronic pelvic pain?
Worried about your pelvic floor?
Having any leakage issues with your bladder or bowel?
Do you have a gap in your tummy muscles?
Around 1 in 7 women experience bladder or bowel leakage post childbirth. Did you know that 50% of women do not know how to perform a correct pelvic floor contraction?
WHAT DOES THE POSTNATAL MOT INVOLVE?
• 1 hour assessment with a Specialist Women's Health Physiotherapist
• Assess pelvic floor strength/function
• Real-time ultrasound scan
• Abdominal Muscles strength and alignment
• Assess pelvis and posture
We will do a full assessment of your Pelvic Floor including a real-time ultrasound scan so that you can see what your pelvic floor is doing. At the end of the session you will know exactly what you need to do to strengthen your pelvic floor and how to do it.
Please login first.