56 Brian Avenue, CR2 9NF
24-May-13 to 24-May-15
Mon-Fri, Sat, 10am - 10pm
HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method - is a complete ante-natal programme that teaches simple self-hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth. Mums leave classes confident about their births. Dads leave classes knowing how they will help during the birth.
Courses are run by Helen Redfern who is a:
- Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- Lecturer on Normality in Birth
- Licensed BabyCalm Teacher
- IAIM Baby Massage Instructor
- Mother of 2 HypnoBirthing babies.
Group and Private classes are offered across South London, North Surrey and North Kent.
The course fee includes:
- The full HypnoBirthing course.
- A copy of the Official UK HypnoBirthingÂ® book and HypnoBirthingÂ® CD
- A file of additional information that will help you in your practice and preparation for birth
- Additional help that you may require between the end of classes and the birth of your baby.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.