Albert Road, SE25 4NF
23-Mar-15 to 23-Mar-20
Check council website for opening times
• Wild flower meadows
• Wet land and lake
• Viewing mound
• New childrens playground
• Pitch and putt
• Visitors centre
• Designated cycle path running through the park
• Toilets including facilities for Radar keyholders
• Car park and several designated bays for the disabled
Please note - vehicle barrier to the access road and car park will close half an hour before sunset, times are displayed at the gate and in the car park.
Visitors and education centre is open
• Monday to Friday - for schools use only
• Saturday and Sunday - open to the public - winter 1-2pm, summer 2-4pm.
Education sessions can be tailored to meet schools needs and the Country Park Wardens will be happy discuss proposals for school or groups visits.
For enquiries, school bookings or opening times and charges please get in touch via the contact details below.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.