Nadja Gabriela Plein Studio, near Pitshanger Lane
7 Mulgrave Rd, London, W5 1LF
£50 per half-term
25-Sep-13 to 25-Sep-15
5 years to 11 years
Please contact Nadja for further info and to book.
The class size is very small, only 3 – 4 children per group. This allows for lots of 1-1 attention in an environment that nurtures personal expression and creativity.
The lessons consist of a combination of learning drawing techniques/skills and developing creativity and personal expression.
Drawing skills we will look at include:
• Drawing from observation
• Mark making
• Line drawing
• Working with light and shade
Creative development exercises include:
• Drawing from imagination
• Creative mark making to describe textures and movement
• Developing narrative skills
• Creative interpretation of the visible world
• Abstract expressions of the non-visible world
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.