Newmarket Avenue, Northolt, UB5 4HB
020 8864 9215
10-Feb-16 to 10-Feb-21
check website for up-to-date timetable
0 months to 12 years
At Petts Hill Children's Centre you can find access to a variety of services for you and your family. We offer support both before and after your baby is born and professional advice on health and family matters. It's also a place where your child can make friends and learn, and where you can hear about training and job opportunities whilst socialising with other parents.
We deliver a range of services all under one roof, working closely with schools, health professionals and other local services to ensure a high standard of support to you and your children.
Our Services include:
- Early education and childcare,
- Support and information for parents including, parenting and where to find local childcare,
- Contact details for family crisis services,
- Child and family health services,
- Help into work with links to Jobcentre Plus and training.
If you are parent to a child with additional needs we can help you access the specialist health and family support services that you may require.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.