Various locations around Edinburgh
182a Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4NW
0131 554 6682
£160 per term
6-Sep-16 to 6-Sep-21
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, various
0 months to 1 year
Our innovative classes run six days a week at various times and in various locations across the city and are suitable for babies starting up to 12 months old. Terms run in blocks of 10 lessons, with each lesson being very progressive. Week-by-week you and your wee one will be taught something new and more advanced. This means you need to start from the beginning of a term so you've not missed out on too much class progress. If your baby is still to arrive it's never to early to register for future terms too!
Our Chapter 1 beginner package costs £160. For that you receive:
- 10 weeks progressive and award-winning lessons
- a special welcome pack with gifts
- a magical Water Babies Journey Book to chart your little one's amazing progress, complete with stickers
- end-of term achievement badges,
- access to our exclusive online MyWaterWorld (with news, tips, treats and money off major companies such as Eurocamp Holidays)
- AND attendance at our end-of-term underwater photo shoot.
Please call 0131 554 6682, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.waterbabies.co.uk/ask-about-classes/scotland-east-and-west to register for our award-winning classes.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.