Natherton Farm, Blackridge, ML7 5TT
6-Sep-16 to 6-Sep-21
Suitable for women 14+ weeks pregnant
Monday September 12th, 19th, 26th, Oct 3rd, 10th.Our new venue is approx 12 mins from Bathgate / 10 mins from Armadale.
These classes involve adapted yoga postures, movements, breathing and relaxation in order to nourish your self and your baby through this exciting time in your life.
Yoga can help to
- Ease the common aches and pains associated with pregnancy (back pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, sleeplessness and breathlessness, swollen joints etc).
- Increase self-confidence and ease any fear, anxiety, stress and depression.
- Learn breathing techniques to relax body and mind and relieve pain during labour.
- Deep relaxation for better sleep during pregnancy and more energy.
- A dedicated time for you to deeply connect with your baby
- Tone, strength and open the body in preparation for giving birth
- Feeling empowered within your body
- Meeting other lovely mamas-to-be
K I N D W O R D S
”Great class, so relaxing but also empowering with techniques to prepare your managing labour. So glad I did it-feel like I have a toolkit if things to help me when I go into labour”
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.