11-Jul-13 to 8-Aug-13
7 - 9
A 4 week toddler parenting course suitable for all parents of a 1 to 4 year olds that teaches parents how to understand and cope with most toddler behaviour. This is an in depth course, far more so than our introductory workshops, that covers nearly all issues parents of toddler face including specific sleep and eating information and suggestions for toddler play.
You will learn:
• How to deal with picky eating
• How to cope with frequent night wakings
• How to avoid tantrums
• How to deal with a toddler tantrum
• How to stop your toddler biting
• How to stop toddlers hitting
• How to help your toddler to cope with a new baby
• Ways to use free play effectively
• Why naughty steps, time our and reward charts are not the best toddler behavioural tools
• Why praise can sometimes be negative
• How to raise a happy and confident child.
Suitable for all parents of 1 to 4 year olds.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.