Kelvingrove Park (near Skate Park), Glasgow, G3 7SE
Come along to this free festival with plenty of pedal-powered family fun including:
- The Air Bag – the softest, safest place to hone your bike tricks
- Rollapaluza roller racing brought to you by Specialized
- Dr Bike check ups by The Bike Station
- traditional Victorian carousel
- pedal-powered cinema and smoothie bike
- music, entertainment and much more.
The Bike Station will also be organising free guided bike rides from Kelvingrove Park to the new walking and cycling bridge in Anderston.
This event is part of a UK-wide series of events celebrating walking and cycling. The event is aimed at anyone who wants to find out more about walking and cycling for their everyday journeys, for health, the environment or financial reasons. It will have activities and information for children, families and commuters.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.