Charlton Road, Blackheath, SE3 8SR
01932 710 220
19-Jun-13 to 19-Jun-15
Blackheath Lawn Tennis Club has existed since 1885 and is a thriving and successful club situated within Rectory Fields and is part of the Blackheath Sports Club incorporating tennis, rugby, squash and cricket.
The club has 7 floodlit all weather courts, 4 are porous acrylic and 3 are artificial clay. In addition we have 4 grass courts which are available between May and September.
The club facilities include a courtside pavilion and the main clubhouse bar which is open every weekday evening and from 12.00 at weekends.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.