£25,000 per annum pro rata. 1 day per week. Initial 6 month contract
ACCESS ALL AREAS THEATRE is looking for a motivated individual with a professional financial background to provide support for our General Manager in keeping financial management of our small charity up to date. This is a salaried role at 1 day per week, initially for 6 months dependent on future funding. The role includes processing monthly payments, record keeping and producing management accounts. As part of a small and growing company, there would be significant potential to expand roles and responsibilities in the future, and we are keen to work with people who have an ‘all hands on deck' attitude.
• Purchase invoice and expenses processing on QUICKBOOKS
• Produce client invoices and chase incoming payments.
• Maintenance of ledgers
• Processing payroll
• Generating QUICKBOOKS reports against set budgets
• Producing management accounts
• General bookkeeping
• Maintaining petty cash float
• Banking cheques
Please see our website to apply: http://www.accessallareastheatre.org/work-with-us/
Please login first.