Lovely relaxed French family are looking for an after-school (live-out) nanny to start beginning of September, for our 6 years old boy, and his 2 years old baby sister.
Hours: 13 hours/week
Mon: 3.30pm – 6.45pm
Tues: 3.30pm – 6.45pm
Wed: 4pm – 6.45pm
Thu: 3.30pm - 7.15pm
Term time only (holidays to be discussed)
- Picking up 6 y.o. at school at 3.30pm (4pm on Wednesdays), at the French Lycée in South Kensington.
- Taking the tube back to the Ravenscourt area, accompanying him to activities, playground, play-dates, or playing with him at home. making sure they let the steam off!
- Then picking up his sister at nursery between 5.30pm and 6pm
- Reheating or preparing a simple dinner and giving it to the children
- Excellent spoken English is a must (ideally mother tongue).
- Strong preference for someone living locally (W6, W4, W12, W3)
Please login first.